Joe Dickman is responsible for founding and developing the strategic direction at Vizuri, a commercial division of AEM. He joined AEM in 2002 to identify, research, and adopt emerging technologies for businesses.
- More than 30 years of professional experience serving as a developer, technical architect, and business strategist delivering solutions for nonprofit, commercial, and government clients
- Built one of the most respected and high-performing teams in the industry, combining expertise in modern software architecture, tools, and processes with a solid foundation in engineering principles and a focus on open standards
- Expert business strategist, delivering award-winning innovative solutions through the adoption of leading-edge technologies
- Active member and speaker within the open-source community
- Proven track record for implanting innovative and pragmatic technological solutions that address real-world challenges
- B.S. in Marketing from University of Maryland University College
- A.A.S. in Computer Science from Bergen Community College