Nicholas Douvres supervises a team of engineers to support the installation, configuration, and security hardening of enterprise systems for clients. He is responsible for certifying the overall health of each system to ensure they are compliant with applicable security requirements. He also conducts risk assessments throughout the lifecycle of each system and is able to implement risk mitigation strategies as needed.
- More than thirteen years of experience in managing and administering enterprise systems
- Proficient in the evaluation of systems and application vulnerabilities and in recommending security improvements or mitigations based on corresponding Risk Analysis (RA)
- Skilled in systems performance tuning, networking, system security, and Input/Output (IO) monitoring
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Linux+
- B.A. in Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism from Regent University