Sean McBride is a senior system administrator on the Hosting Team. He manages Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Splunk, RSA Identity and Access Management, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Manager, Red Hat Satellite Server, Atlassian Confluence and Jira, Oracle Enterprise Linux, and Red Hat Directory Server. He configures systems and applications to meet developer, customer, and security guidelines.
- In-depth experience with Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) released by the Defense Information Systems Agency, especially as they pertain to Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, and Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Skilled in utilizing existing resources to find solutions to security requirements
- Professional Engineer Licensure
- Splunk Certified Administrator
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Comptia Security+
- Comptia Linux+