Anne Morgan is responsible for directing the Corporate Contract/Subcontract Administration, Billing, Accounting, and Human Resources Departments.
- More than 25 years of experience in corporate accounting
- Oversees all aspects of AEM’s financial and contractual administrative functions, including accounting, corporate controllership, audits, financial operations, and strategic planning
- Provides expert advice and direction for corporate, program-specific, and project-specific compliance implementation
- Oversees a highly integrated set of processes to optimize the company's financial reporting and compliance activities
- Responsible for the benefits program that allows the firm to attract, develop, and retain the best people
- B.A. in History from University of California, Los Angeles