Brad Wheaton is responsible for leading AEM consulting practice in Facilities Engineering, as well as for providing engineering assistance to the AEM Information Technology groups that develop integrated software tools for business processes.
- More than 30 years of experience in all phases of financial and technical management of multimillion-dollar engineering projects for government and private facilities
- Provided design and consulting services for clients such as Overseas Building Operations/U.S. Department of State, Washington Gas Light Company, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, and various telecommunications companies
- M.S. in Information Technology from Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
- M.S. in Business Administration from Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University