Manie Lemmer has more than 30 years of IT consulting experience within the sectors of civil engineering, business information systems, education, housing, and manufacturing. He is intimately involved in all security aspects at AEM, and is continually focused on attaining project goals that result in quality deliverables, maximize the client's return on investment, and remain within budget constraints.
- Assists clients in developing strategies for process improvements and for the implementation of information systems critical to achieving enterprise-wide objectives
- Proven ability in software engineering processes, such as the development of user and system requirements; complex problem-solving; process re-engineering; and the design, testing, and on-time implementation of enterprise-enabling solutions
- Strong skills in project management and planning, complemented by strengths in communication, team leadership, and comprehension of group dynamics
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®)
- M.S. in Civil Engineering from Purdue University
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from University of Witwatersrand
- B.Comm. from University of South Africa