Maggie Pabustan is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of AEM’s proposal and contracting processes. She works closely with AEM department leads to provide timely and critical support to their business development efforts.
- More than 20 years of experience working with AEM programs and ventures
- Tracks business development opportunities and follows proposal initiatives through to award
- Coordinates with department leads to monitor contractual terms and to enact modifications while validating compliance with contract laws and regulations
- More than 15 years of participation in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including project management, requirements analysis, product design/development, testing, quality assurance, training and customer support
- As a member of AEM’s corporate process improvement team, directs process implementation and improvement efforts throughout the corporation
- 12 years of experience with CMMI appraisals, including preparation, participation and management.
- Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM)
- CMMI Institute-certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser
- B.A. in English and Sociology from Duquesne University