Mark Blevins is responsible for the strategy, direction, and management of AEM’s business dedicated to Civilian Agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Education, Health and Human Services, and Labor.
- Captured more than $1 billion in federal contracts over the past 20 years
- Managed more than 40 Department of Education contracts
- Grew Civilian Government business 54% per year since 2010
- Federal Channel Leader Award, Department of Education (Washington Technology Magazine)
- Federal 100 Award, Government Systems (Federal Computer Week)
- Serves as Department of Education customer relationship executive
- Featured speaker at congressional hearings and industry conferences