Monica Young is responsible for the successful management and delivery of complex technical assistance and data management projects for AEM’s Civilian and Commercial Services division.
- 15+ years of experience managing, implementing, and evaluating technical assistance, research, and data management projects in the K-20 sector, including multiple clients within the U.S. Department of Education
- Provides expertise in educator talent management, grant implementation and sustainability, data management, mixed methods research to projects, business development, and resource planning efforts
- Serves on several education advisory boards
- Ph.D. in Science Education from Syracuse University
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Syracuse University
- M.S. in Science Teaching 7-12 Physics from Syracuse University
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Clarkson University