Robert Scotto-Lavino leads an AEM implementation team of more than 22 professionals, responsible for worldwide on-site installation services and a 24-7 call center support office. He oversees network administration, internet implementation, hardware and software support, and training and documentation functions for major system migrations.
- More than 15 years of technical experience leading large-scale contract management with an emphasis on customer service and on technical support
- Unique ability to transform, expand, and lead new and existing programs, due to solid organizational and communications skills, education and training, and years of experience establishing and directing a variety of customer support activities
- Certified in CompTIA Security+
- Certified in CompTIA Cloud Essentials
- M.S. in Technology Management from University of Maryland University College
- B.S. in Engineering and Computer Science from the Catholic University of America